Friday 14 September 2012

Apologies!

Heya Jammers, I am so sorry that I didn't post for the last couple of days I will post from now on x3 Today's new item is...the...the...STAR GLASSES ARE BACK!!! Yay!!! Get your today they are very summery! Here's a picture: I already bought a pair, lots happened since I wasn't posting! I got a lot of rares I always wanted and I'm proud of myself. Also, my blog nearly reached 100 views! When it reaches 100 I will have a party! Details will go out soon. Meanwhile, whilst I was playing best dressed, this weird coloured bow came up, does anyone know what the fudge is wrong with that bow? Or is it just me? Look! I also had a gecko party with my friends, here are some pictures! One will go on my homework book...speaking of school, today I scored 15/20 in a Maths test because I was daydreaming! Did I put a picture twice? If so, tell me! See ya Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment