Saturday 1 September 2012

Monkey Pets and Backpack!

Heya Jammers! Today's new item is the backpack, available for 400 gems in Jam mart clothing-Finally! Here's a picture-
Also, the monthly member gift is a monkey, sent in a jam-a-gram! Shame members can't send and trade pets! You can customise your cute monkey pet as well! There's me opening my gift:
The monkey pets are so adorable! Check out the rare accessories for it at the pets only party ^.^ Also, I would like to say thank you so far if you are reading this blog I would really like to share some excellent Animal Jam blogs here if you can't see the links then comment and I'll fix it...along with the picture issue! Animal Jam spirit blog Okay, that's my favourite blog I don't know many! Ok Jammers,see ya tomorrow! P.S. Sorry about the backpack picture, I have reasons why it came out like that >.< Sorry, Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment